1. Start a 30-Day Trial, No Payment Required
2. Create Domains & Records
The following is a list of DNS Made Easy’s most popular tutorials. Take a quick look to get your domain up and running fast! If you need assistance just let us know, we are here to help you. For a full list of all of our videos and tutorials, please visit help.dnsmadeeasy.com.
- Managed DNS – Adding a Domain
- Working with A Records
- Configuring DNS Failover For A Records
- Round Robin
- Vanity DNS
- Working with MX Records
- Working with CNAME Records
- Importing Records from another Name Server
- Enable GTD for a Domain
3. Contact your Registrar & Change Name Servers
Name servers are provisioned for a domain at the time it is created within the DNS Made Easy control panel. For primary DNS, select the Name Servers tab above the domain to view the assigned DNS Made Easy name servers. For secondary DNS, click on a domain within the Secondary DNS menu of the control panel to view the assigned name servers.
4. When Ready, Purchase Services
Pricing and package information is based on how many domains you will require services for and your query traffic per month. To purchase a membership to continue using DNS Made Easy, you would access the Account – Purchase Services menu of your control panel.